Thursday, January 19, 2006

Exhaustion

Well, I had class tonight and there were not 51 people there, but there were a lot. We might have to talk to the Jones Center about using another room. The only problem with that is the current room is the only one with mirrors. Which is a blessing and a curse, cause sometimes the students get to caught up in watching themselves in the mirror. But I'm tired from teaching.

I didn't get back to working on hemming my pants; however, I am a third of the way through my book. I'm also working on trying to decide which song I will do my next solo to, it's a long process.

Work is going well. We've had some huge collections come through with a lot of items that have to be cleaned and I'm not talking just dusting. I'm talking totally taking a waffle iron completely apart cause there is some kind of gacky, gross gooey stuff all over it that needs to be cleaned off.

So that's what has been going on today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics