Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'm Shaking in my Hipscraf

So one of our troupe leaders called me last night to let me know that the Jones Center, where we hold our classes, called her to let her know that there are now 51 people signed up in my class!!

I'm flipping out, I've never tried to teach that many people all at once. We usually team teach, meaning that one of the advance instructors comes to one of the beginning classes for the whole session to help out, and the woman who usally comes to my class can't come this Thursday because she has a wedding.

So I emailed some of the other instructors and some of our previous students to see if at least one of them can come Thursday night to help me out. I also had to go to Office Depot tonight to make more copies of the handouts. So I spent most of the night collating the copies and stapling them.

Needless to say that because of all this I didn't have time to get any further on hemming my pants.

2 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

Isn't shaking what one is generally expected to do in a hip scarf? ;-)

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Sassy said...

This would be a more vigarous shaking do to nerves and not the purposeful shaking caused by controlling the leg muscles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics