Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Busy Day

Well, its been a busy day.

I have yet to fold my laundry cause I've been working on updating my resume for my director so she can try to get me a scholarship to a museum conference in March. I really should have updated my resume more recently than 4 years ago.

Aside from trying to remember what I did and when for my resume. I've been hurriedly trying to finish getting the handouts for m belly dance class together before tomorrow night when classes start up again.

None of this is really difficult work, its just time consuming and there are so many other things I'd rather be doing like reading or choreographing new routines.

There just never seems to be enough hours in a day.

2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There sure aren't enough hours in the day. I still haven't put that dancing video on DVD for you yet, and my World of Warcraft characters aren't getting experiences as fast as they should. :)

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Sassy said...

Eeek!! I totally forgot to watch the video that you sent to Ryan. I promise to watch it tonight after I get home from my class.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics