Saturday, January 14, 2006

Quiet Day

It's been a quiet day in my home town. . .

I got to go to the Saturday dance classes today so some extra exercise for me this week. Ryan and I had a nice afternoon nap with Magaidh. Then we got around to working on taking down our Christmas decorations.

We keep ours up until Epiphany and then we take them down as soon as we can after that and this was the first chance we've really gotten to work on it since Epiphany. We got all the outside stuff taken down and boxed up. But we are still working on the 3 trees in the house.

On the other hand I was able to get more work done on the troupe website, although there's still a lot more that I want to do for it. Which is why I'm not going to write any more here for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics