Friday, February 10, 2006

Let's Go Babe!

That's right the Olympics have started. Unfortunately, Ryan and I are not ready to go with our food choices. We got lucky tonight because we had the fixin's for chicken Parmesan. I'm going to start trying to do some searches for Italian dishes. Mostly we are looking for finger type foods that will be good to just snack on throughout the night and not really have a formal dinner.

I had a little trouble with my blog, in that one of my posts was missing. I couldn't find it in the list of my posts to edit. It was my post from last Friday and it was just gone. I looked all over for the dang thing and was very upset because I thought it was going to kick me out of a friendly blog-a-thon competition that I have going on with my husband and a friend of ours. But it finally turned up and I got it reposted.

Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to do while I'm in Smackover during the museum conference in March.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics