Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ruby Tuesday

So I was looking at my post titles and trying to come up with one for today and I don't think there are any songs with "Tuesday" in them. So if you can think of any let me know and I'll change the title.

Nothing big really happened today. I watched some more videos for my research and got some more of the details worked out for my conference in March.

I was also able to get a massage appointment for Saturday so maybe I'll be able to get the kinks worked out of my back then.

Other than that I'm just trying to be better about getting to bed early so I can get some decent sleep.

Note: So Lance suggested this title.

3 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's "Ruby Tuesday" by the Rolling Stones. :)

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger El Raichu said...

just curious: why do you want your posts' titles to mention the day of the week? kinda wondering if there was something special about it.

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Sassy said...

Well Sunday it was raining here and I was trying to think of a title to my post and so the lyrics "rainy days and Sundays always get me down" came to mind and then Monday I was trying to think of a title for my post and "manic Monday" came to mind. So when I was writing Tuesday's post I was again trying to think of a title and then I realized I had this song lyrics with the days of the week going, but I couldn't think of one for Tuesday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics