Wednesday, February 01, 2006

If You Love a Wednesday

So the Monkee's song has nearly all the days of the week in it, but I'll try not to use it more than once.

Ryan and I are gearing up for the Olympics. Last time, when it was in Greece, we learned a lot about Greek food and had a Greek cuisine every night as we watched the Olympics. It really put is in the mood. So this year we are looking forward to learning Italian cuisine, but we don't want to do the regular spaghetti, lasagna, and pizza stuff.

I got my travel plans for the conference pretty well taken care of today. I still have to fill out the registration forms and there are some last minute details that will need to be worked out but they can wait until closer to the conference.

In less than 24 hours I will be seeing the Lipizzaner Stallions!! I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics