Monday, February 06, 2006

Podcasting

So I'm trying to learn my way through podcasting as the museum I work for is thinking about trying to do some. I think this is a great idea because I feel it will help us reach out to the teen-young professional demographic that so many museums struggle to attract.

First, I've noticed from the places that list their casts on iTunes that it looks pretty lame to post a cast and say that its suppose to be a recurring cast and its been over two months since you posted a new one. Second, most of the casts don't have a really good description so its hard to tell what you are downloading and even when they do have a description, in my opinion, they don't really seem to accurately describe the cast.

But enough about that. In my personal life, my parents are coming up at the end of the month and I'm not sure what all they might want to do while they are here. I think there my be a country western store that we may want to take them to because one of the rooms in their house is decorated in horse themed stuff. For Christmas we got them horseshoe curtain finials and they really seemed to like them so they may want to go to Back to the Ranch to see if there are more neat things they can add to their decor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics