Friday, February 03, 2006

Nearly the Weekend

Well my weekend is not going to start until tomorrow around noon. I have to go into work for a special presentation, because I'm the one in charge of doing an audio recording of it so we can try to make a podcast. Tonight Ryan and I went and tested out the equipment to make sure that we had everything and knew how to set it up correctly. But then when that's over I'll have my massage and the rest of the weekend is mine.

I've been trying to think of what to really say about the horse show and I just can't figure out how to put it into words. It meant so much to finally see the Lipizzaners in person that I just can't grasp the impression that it has made on me. However, I really do intend to write a more substantial review and give my impressions of those wonderful horses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics