Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thursday Night

It's been a pretty quite day. I kept forgetting to call my massage therapist. I gotta do that cause my back is in pretty bad shape at the moment.

Class was really good and we got through the whole first section. All the women in my class are so beautiful and I really hope that this class will help them realize how beautiful they are. Oh, and they are so much fun. They have great senses of humor.

So since I was at my own dance class I taped "Dancing with the Stars" and for some reason the stupid thing cut off in the middle of the next to last performance. I was pretty upset because it looked like it had the potential to be a good performance.

I'm really happy with the show on the whole, since its making more people aware of ballroom dance (which I also have a background in). I think it does a pretty good job of showing people what ballroom dance is; however, I think if you really want to understand how to ballroom dance, or to understand how it should be taught, than you should watch Ballroom Bootcamp. Now that's a good dance show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics