Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Good News Day

So I had my review at work today, which went well. The director of the museum took me to lunch to honor my 4 year anniversary with the museum and that was nice. Then I found out that I received the scholarship to attend the state museum association conference. So yeah! Of course that now means trying to figure out lodging and car logistics. This is difficult for two reasons. One the conference is in Smackover, two we only own one car.

Last night I did finish the Rex Stout book I was reading. So the new book is now up for you to see what I'm reading. It's called Yankee Doodle Dead by Carolyn G. Hart. It was recommended to me by my mother-in-law and that's about all I know about it. I guess I'll see if I like it, but so far I have liked everything my mother-in-law has recommended to me. It's good to have a librarian in the family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics