Sunday, January 29, 2006

Rainy Days and Sundays...

We found more mouse evidence in the garage. Now it is unclear if this is just evidence we missed last time or if this is a second mouse. So we have put a live trap in the garage again. This activity feel right in with the rest of the day since we spent most of it doing household chores (changing the bedding, laundry, and dishes).

I have one last pair of pants to hem, but I think I’ll have to call in re-enforcements (a.k.a. my mom). It seems that the tweed pants that I need to hem have lining in them as well. So I’m not sure how to hem them so they will turn out looking good. I’m pretty sure if I try to do it without my mom’s help then I will end up with lining sticking out from under my pants.

The only exciting thing that’s really going on is that later this week we are going to go to a horse show. Well its not just any horse show it’s the famous Lipizzaner Stallions. I'm so excited. I've wanted to see these horses in person for like 15 years when I first saw the Disney movie about them Miracle of the White Stallions. And now I'm finally going to get to see them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics