Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm Back

So I haven't written in my blog for awhile because I've been so busy. I had a performance over the weekend and I'm trying to get the troupe website caught up as much as possible because we have another performance this weekend. Although I had a lot of problems getting the dang thing to upload.

The other major thing that is going on taking up a lot of time is that I'm starting a podcast for belly dancing. I hope to have it finished and posted by the end of the week. I have one more segment that I'm recording tonight and then I'm going to do a quick listen to see if there is any major editing things I need to do. Then the only thing left will be to set up the RSS and get it up for the people to listen to.

Needless to say that's left little time for blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics