Monday, April 24, 2006

Picking a Book

Well I've finally picked a new book to read. Well I've actually read it before when I checked it out of the library. I liked it so much that I decided that I had to have my own copy. Plus this time I'm reading it to write a review of it for my troupe website.

Rebecca leaves in the morning and it's been really nice having her visit, but it's probably best that she leaves now as I have to go back to work and if she were here I'd constantly be thinking that if I weren't at work we could be out having fun together.

Other than that works going to start getting busy as we are getting into the swing of a pretty big exhibit that I've been asked to co-curate. It's a fun topic though and I've already been doing a lot of research on it, so I'm hoping that it won't be too stressful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics