Saturday, May 06, 2006

Wishes

Recently I have decided to update my wish list since my birthday is coming up. As some of you may have noticed it is now in my links section. I actually got one of the books from my list tonight at the store. I'll start reading it soon and it will go up on the side bar there.

Also Ryan and I finally decided to get a subscription to Netflix. We've been renting DVD's of TV shows that we've wanted to see and missed from the local store and kept getting frustrated at all the disc that are so scratched we can't watch the show. I'm also looking forward to having Netflix because there are a lot of bellydance DVD's that I've thought about buying but wasn't sure I would like them so now I can check them out first. Also I love Bollywood movies, but there aren't many video stores in Arkansas that carry those types of movies and Netflix does. :-D

3 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

More Bollywood. Oh the joy.
;-)

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

I really like B&P, but it's like Bollywood Lite made for an American audience. The genuine Bollywood stuff is impenetrable to me.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Sassy said...

Well, I never even said I wanted you to watch it with me. So, nahhhh (I stick my tongue out at you).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics