Sunday, April 23, 2006

Lance Is Just a Big Fat Winner

Well, Ryan and I lost the blog-a-thon we had going on with our friend Lance. We had a wedding to go to this evening and an out-of-town friend that we hadn't seen since Christmas time was staying with us for the wedding.

We all got home and started talking and catching up on things and the next thing we knew it was 12:15 and we hadn't blogged. I think I'm probably more upset about this than Ryan is. As a non-computer, new to blogging person I had delusions of grandeur that I'd be able to beat these two guys at their own game, so to speak. But alas, I guess it wasn't meant to be.

I suggested that Ryan and I could continue to see who would win second, but he seemed non-plussed about that. We then had a conversation about blogging and if it's better to post everyday and not really have anything big to say or if it's better to just wait until you have a really solid topic to post about.

To some extent I feel, for me right now at this time in my life, it is more important to continue to write a little everyday so that I can get in the habit of writing and hope that it will make me a better writer in the long run. I do at some point plan to cut back on my blogging and only post entries when I have really good topics or something interesting to say. But I just don't feel that time is now.

1 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Blogger El Raichu said...

aww... first, too bad. you've written about your post-a-thon since january. second, not bad. this is your first blog, and you've already written a lot. good luck with your post post-a-thon blogging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics