Monday, May 01, 2006

Lazy Hazy Days

Well, we didn't get a lot done this weekend. But that's ok since I needed to rest up for this coming weekend. Tomorrow there will be a termite inspection, a lot of laundry, and photo editing for the website. Then tomorrow night I'm meeting with another belly dancer to work on making a costume piece for her.

The rest of the week is work, work, work, dress rehearsal, work, acupuncturist, and performance. I'm hoping the rest of next weekend will be relaxing too.

2 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Sis. Catching up on your blog once again! I'm so excited that I've made an appearance in your blog! (Maybe I've made one before and missed it!) I feel like a star (smile). Hope to be blogging again soon - although I'm still going in circles with that.

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One more thing, will you be able to belly dance after seeing the acupunturist? Your blog made it sound like those might happen close together - like maybe performance the day after. Anyway, I guess I wouldn't be anonymous if I could sign in as me! Ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics