Saturday, April 29, 2006

Been a While

Well, it's been awhile since I've blogged. I've been busy at work getting ready for a new exhibit and just trying to keep up with processing donations of artifacts.

The troupe is getting ready for another show and we've been having lots of dress rehearsals. So I think this will be a really good show.

On a sad note, my sister is having problems with her blog. She started it on Wednesday and when she went to sign in on Thursday she couldn't sign in. She thought that perhaps she wrote her username and password down wrong, so she followed that process and they said they sent an email. But it had been an hour and she hadn't gotten an email. Blogger's instructions were to contact them if you hadn't received the email, so she tries to do that, but you have to sign in to do that, which she couldn't do. Long story short, she hasn't been able to blog again and I'm sad for her. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics