Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Damn Computer Problems

So I feel like I really didn't get a lot done today because my computer at work was not working. It was connecting to the network for some reason which meant I could back up vital files from the collections database that I needed to work in. I also couldn't get to email or any of the regular museum sites that I read on a daily basis. It was very annoying.

On the other hand we got the intro and conclusion for the museum podcast recorded and now I'm working on mixing it into the rest of the cast and we will soon be done with that project. Yeah!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the lamest blog I've ever read. truly. discuss something relevant or at least, mildly interesting. please.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

Well, since it's intended to be read by friends and family who are interested in her life, it is interesting to its intended audience. Apparently that's not you, which is fine. It's a free web. Go read something you do find interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics