Sunday, March 05, 2006

Housework Day

Today we did some yard work (mending the fence, pulling weeds, trim bushes) as well as some other housework, like taking the recycling in and organizing the garage.

We've been working on our garage for a while now and it's finally getting to the point where it is really starting to look like we are making a difference and that is really rewarding.

Then we spent some more time watching episodes of Gilmore Girls. The wit and character development on that show is awesome. I haven't watched this show from the beginning, I only started watching it a year or so ago in re-runs on the Family channel and then I got hooked. I think I've pretty much seen all the episodes now and have thoroughly enjoyed them all. It's one of the few shows that I can actually stand to watch an episode again that I have already seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics