Saturday, April 15, 2006

Four

Well, I slept in a little late today and then the day got worse from there. We had to rush around to get stuff from Lowe's in order to do some yard work and I don't think we got it all. I thought we were going to get more work done in the front yard, but the back yard was where we got most of the progress.

Then I had a meeting to go to in order to discuss a performance opportunity for the troupe and it took forever!

Needless to say I felt the day was a total waste and I didn't get any work done on my presentation today.

2 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

Gee, what a contrast with my impression of the day. I went to bed satisfied that we'd done a good day's work, so I'm sorry you felt otherwise.

We've still got plenty more to do, but I thought it was a pretty good chunk of stuff that we did.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Sassy said...

Well, I just thought that we had agreed to concentrate on the front yard stuff since that would clear out more of the stuff in the garage and we had been working on it for the longest time. And I thought we were going to start working on the backyard stuff once the front yard was done. But you were all gung-ho to work in the back yard so that's what we did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics