Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunny Day

Since it was a nice sunny day, Ryan decided that he wanted to go hiking and he wanted to take Magaidh with us. So we loaded up the dog, loaded up the supplies, and headed out. I proceeded to get car sick and the dog did not. She never gets sick in the car thank goodness.

We arrive and the trail head and I feel like crap, but Ryan and Magaidh are raring to go, so off we go. I think the two of them had a blast and really enjoyed themselves, which I'm happy for. I'm now thoroughly exhausted and very sleepy. So much so that Ryan suggested that I go ahead and go to bed. Which I almost did before blogging. I think he was just trying to get me to go to bed without blogging so I would finally be out of the blogging contest between him and Lance.

2 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger El Raichu said...

blogging contest? are you in a blogging contest for the most number of days with posts? just curious; noticed that you post every day.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Sassy said...

Yeah, a few friends and I are having a little contest to see which one of us can blog everyday for the longest. So far none of us have missed a day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics