Monday, March 27, 2006

Spring Cleaning

Well Spring is coming, which means that cleaning can't be far away. So far I've worked on some stuff from the attic and the linen closet. Now Ryan just has to look it over to make sure I'm not getting rid of something important.

I'm also hoping I can talk Ryan into really looking through his clothes and getting rid of stuff that he doesn't wear anymore. Hopefully, the fact that the closet clothes rack, that all his shirts are on, broke will inspire him to make some eliminations to his wardrobe.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

There are several other factors at play as well. For instance, I discovered today that my favorite polo shirt has several holes in it. I suspect it may not be alone. Some culling of the herd may finally be in order.

It's also true that Heather could probably throw out pretty much anything and safely assume that I'd never notice. I greatly appreciate the fact that she has thus far not taken advantage of that fact.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics