Monday, March 20, 2006

Hair Thin Needles

So I tried acupuncture for the first time today. I think I had a total of about 23 needles in me. I can't say for sure because I couldn't really feel them. The three on my face were the most uncomfortable to have put in, but they stop hurting after a minute or so. They also gave me a salve to help my joints and some herbs that are suppose to help boost my immune system. So we'll see how things go with this and hopefully it will help with the problems I've been having.

Other than that the big thing going on is that I'm trying to listen to a lot of different podcasts to get more ideas for what the museum should do. I've really been enjoying some of them. One thing I kind of wish that someone would do the Paul Harvey "Rest of the Story" segments as podcasts. I've always enjoyed these little segments, but I find I hardly get a chance to catch them on the radio and I think they would be the perfect length for a podcast (think of NPRs story of the day).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics