Saturday, February 18, 2006

Staying Home

Well, I did have to go into work earlier today. However, we did decide to leave early encase the roads refroze in the early evening. It wasn't too bad at work. Nice and quiet, but we had to get out and shovel the walks. I was already tired from cleaning off the car to get to work so I didn't get a lot of the work done that I had plan to do. I did spend sometime going through possible photos to use for my presentation so that was good for me. Ryan also came to work with me today to do some computer stuff for us in the photo library.

After we decided to close early, Ryan and I made the obligatory store run. I was surprised by several things. The store did not look looted or like it had been picked to the bones. There was still plenty of milk, bread, juice, and eggs. I was also surprised that the store was pretty empty as far as shoppers went. But it was actually a nice shopping experience, because there weren't a lot of people there and everything we wanted was at the store.

We then came home to a quiet evening. We took the dog for a walk and the three of us played around in the snow for a bit. Magaidh was very cute playing and running around in the snow, especially when she would get snow all in her beard. We also put more feed out for all the cold little birds who have been flocking to our backyard.

Oh, one funny thing that happened this morning, as we were driving on the snow and ice to the museum we kept looking around for road vehicles that might be putting gravel down or trying to clean the ice off. The only thing we saw was a bulldozer cleaning off the parking lot of the liquor store at the county line.

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

The only thing we saw was a bulldozer cleaning off the parking lot of the liquor store at the county line.

Nobody can claim we don't have our priorities in order!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics