Monday, July 17, 2006

One Step Closer

Well we got the old exhibit totally un-installed today. We are slowly working on the new exhibit. We are putting down flooring in part of the exhibit and its taking some time to fit the plaxi-glass temporary walls between the permanent walls and then fitting the flooring down and figuring out where they need to be cut.

I also got closer to finishing the "drama" soundtrack that will be an on-demand effect in the exhibit. I got all the voices spliced together over the weekend so I'm splicing in the sound effects. I think I got all the effects in except for the footsteps and scraping chairs. After I get that, all I'll have to do is go back and start paying attention to overall sound quality. Which is the hardest part of audio editing.

Sigh, I'm really tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics