Monday, July 17, 2006

One Step Closer

Well we got the old exhibit totally un-installed today. We are slowly working on the new exhibit. We are putting down flooring in part of the exhibit and its taking some time to fit the plaxi-glass temporary walls between the permanent walls and then fitting the flooring down and figuring out where they need to be cut.

I also got closer to finishing the "drama" soundtrack that will be an on-demand effect in the exhibit. I got all the voices spliced together over the weekend so I'm splicing in the sound effects. I think I got all the effects in except for the footsteps and scraping chairs. After I get that, all I'll have to do is go back and start paying attention to overall sound quality. Which is the hardest part of audio editing.

Sigh, I'm really tired.


Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics